Ray Stone Commercial
Relationships are important to us. We have a client base that extends over 25 years. Our Commercial Department works closely as a team, pulling our strengths together to provide the highest caliber of service that help owners maximize occupancy and enhance asset values. We have a long history of improving properties, securing tenants and creating relationships with them that last beyond the move-in process. Our staff is quick to respond to tenant and vendor needs and works to facilitate a positive relationship between landlords and tenants. We conduct frequent property inspections to minimize any liability risks to the property and verify that vendors are meeting our standards.
Our property management background provides us the knowledge needed when negotiating leases on behalf of tenants or landlords. We know what happens after the deal is done and make sure to mitigate concerns during lease negotiations to ensure tenants and landlords get off to a positive start.
Leasing and Property Management Services
- Retail, office, industrial, and mixed use
- Landlord leasing representation
- Tenant leasing representation
- Lease administration
- 24-hour emergency maintenance services
- Risk management policies
- Financial management and budgeting
- Construction and tenant improvement supervision
- Vendor contract review, negotiation and supervision
- Property accounting and reporting
- Insurance coordination
- Property tax strategy