Ray Stone Apartments
Ray Stone Incorporated established its reputation for excellence by managing multifamily apartments in the Sacramento area for almost 50 years. We’re now proud to offer apartments for rent to fit every budget in Sacramento, Auburn, Lodi and Ceres. Over the years, we’ve achieved solid investment results by knowing how to evaluate rental communities, negotiate acquisitions, add value, and manage effectively.
Multifamily Property Management
Residents appreciate how our on-site managers take personal pride in maintaining attractive and welcoming communities. We invest in our people and give them the resources they need to serve residents, including:
- Continual training in property management and maintenance
- Support to attend professional credentialing programs
- Standard processes including leasing and inspection
- Comprehensive budgeting and fiscal management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Brand management and awareness
- Sales management systems
- Risk management
- Vendor contracting and monitoring
Many of our staff members are Accredited Residential Managers (ARM) through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). We actively participate in the local Rental Housing Association (RHA), as well as CAA and NAA. Or firm also has experience with bond-financed and HUD reporting criteria.